Amazon's latest stock for PlayStation 5 is over. Amazon is holding stock of the PS5 right now, but you must be a Prime member to purchase the console. Once logged in to your Prime account, go to the PS5 registration page using the links below and click "see all purchase options" and the purchase option from Amazon will appear at the top.
Amazon PS5 restock: Links
Amazon updated the PS5 catalog page earlier in the day, and it was confirmed that today's restock would work a little differently than usual. Following the test of priority access for Prime members in the UK, Amazon has also given the privilege to US Prime subscribers.
The Amazon PS5 registration page was updated today to include the message "Amazon Prime customers will have priority on PlayStation 5 by September 21, 2021". This very interesting addition to the listing page was first spotted by @GYXdeals Inventory.
How to get timely access to Amazon PS5 restock
Getting timely access to the next Amazon PS5 stock is very simple: sign up for Amazon Prime. For $ 12,99 a month you will receive a number of benefits, including free shipping and access to the Prime Video streaming service, not to mention the very important priority of accessing the next PS5 stock. There is also a free 30-day trial of the service, so it does not cost you anything.
How to Buy a PS5 on Amazon
There is no guaranteed formula for success when it comes to securing a PS5 during an Amazon restock, but there are a few things you can do to turn the odds in your favor.
First, make sure you have an Amazon account set up in advance with your address and payment details pre-saved. The stock in your cart is only half the battle, as you will need to complete the check out quickly.
There is a slightly odd Amazon trick that has been shown to make it easier to control with a PS5. By placing the console in your wish list in advance, when the restock is added, you can add it to your cart from there. This allows you to skip the listing page, which practically always "falls" due to overwhelming traffic.
PS5 restock - Stores you can control
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock August 25)
- Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last stocks August 12)
- GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last storage 14 September)
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last storage 2 September)
- Dell: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last storage 25 August)
- target: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last stocks September 10)
- Sony: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last storage 17 September)
- Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last storage 29 April)
- Kohl's: PS5 (last updated April 21)
- Adorama: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Costco: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last storage 22 April)
- Antonline: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last stock September 16)
- Sam's Club: PS5 (last stock on August 12)
Source of information: tomsguide.com