You may not like Gmail in terms of email classification or interface. However, if there is one thing you can only love, it is a feature that allows you to schedule an email for a specific time.
Scheduling emails in Gmail makes it easy for you in many cases. For example, if you are a freelancer, living in a different time zone from your colleagues and do not want to disturb them overnight, then Gmail is definitely making your life easier.
Read also: How to add a Gmail account to Outlook Online
In addition, this feature is useful in case you have finished your work early, but you are obliged to send an email a few hours later. You can do all this with Gmail's in-house email scheduler.
How to schedule an email in Gmail?
To schedule Gmail emails on your desktop, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Gmail.
- Click the button "Pension" in the upper left corner of the screen, just above the tab "Inbox".
- Fill in the contents of the email (recipient, subject, body, etc.).
- Press the inverted triangle button right next to the button "Mission".
- Select “Shipping Scheduling”.
- Click on “Select date and time”.
- Select the date and time you want and press "Mission".
- In case you want to change the scheduled sending time of the email or cancel the email completely, click on the tab “Scheduled” located in the table on the left.
- Click on the email and "Cancel shipping". Once the scheduled email is canceled, make the changes and reschedule it.
Proposal: How to turn off chat view in Gmail
- Go to application Gmail.
- Press the button "Pension" located at the bottom right.
- Fill in the contents of the email (recipient, subject, etc.).
- Click on the menu with the three dots in the upper right corner, right next to the button "Mission".
- Press it “Shipping Scheduling” and select the date and time you want.
- Similar to the way we mentioned on the desktop, you can change the time and date of the scheduled email or cancel it by going to the menu Gmail> Select Scheduled> Tap Email and click on "Cancel shipping".
Source of information: fossbytes.com