Her iMessage profile Apple is a function that gives you the ability to check the name and photo displayed in an iMessage conversation. But how do you create your own iMessage profile on iPhone and iPad?
Those you use iOS 13, iPadOS 13 and newer versions you can create your own profile in iMessage. This allows you to use one photo, one Memoji, an Animoji and much more as a projection image. You can also have complete control over who can see your name and photo. You can only allow on contacts you to see this information so that the unwanted users not to have access to them. You can also share this information on conversation.
- To create your own custom profile in iMessage, open the application "Settings" on your iPhone or iPad, then scroll to the section "Messages".
- You press "Messages" from Settings and then press the option "Sharing name and photo".
- Next, you will see the iMessage profile setup screen. You press the button “Choose name and photo”.
- You will see some options for setting the view image for your profile in iMessage. If you already have a view image for your iCloud profile or a Memoji, you will see these options here. To create a new image, press the Three-Dot Menu button.
- Here you will see every available option for creating a profile picture. This method is similar to the process of creating a group photo for an iMessage conversation. You can select a photo from your library, use an emoji, text, Memoji and Animoji.
- To set a photo as a view image, press the button "Photos". Here, you can explore and search for a photo you want to use. Click on a photo to select it.
- From the next screen, you can move the photo to fit the circle. You press the button "Selection".
- You can apply one filter in the photo if you want. After selecting a photo, press the button "End" to continue.
- You will now see the selected photo in the preview at the top of the screen. You press the button "End" to save the photo.
- Select the button "Continuity".
- From the pop-up message, select "Use" if you want to use the photo for Apple as well ID you.
- You press "Use" for photo use everywhere
- Next, you need to set up the name and photo sharing options. From the top of the page, enter your first and last name.
- In unit "Automatic sharing", you can select the option "Contacts only" ή "Always ask me". The choice "Contacts only" Automatically shares your updated name and photo with people in your contacts. The choice "Always ask me" requires the "iMessages" application to ask you if you want to share your name and photo with the person you are chatting with. Select an option and press the button "End".
- You choose "Sharing settings" for your iMessage profile and your iMessage profile is ready.
- If you set the option "Always ask me", you will see a banner at the top of each iMessage conversation asking if you want to share your name and photo.
- Press the button "Common use" if you want to share your profile. You press the button "X" to close if you want to keep your information confidential.
- Finally, press "Common use" to share photos and name in iMessage.
Photo source: howtogeek.com