Microsoft has released Windows 10 preview version 20262 to Insiders on the Dev channel.
Windows Insiders can download Build 20206 now by going to Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update and then check for new updates and find the version they want.
Below you can see the new features of this version.
What's new in Windows 10 build 20262
- We fixed a problem causing some applications to start unexpectedly in a transparent version in recent versions, with no content visible.
- We fixed a problem that did not result in a response the first time a pen was clicked after pairing due to an underlying error.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in touchpad scrolling no longer working on the focus tab after closing a browser tab using CTRL + W while scrolling through touchpad.
- Fixed an issue where when using Narrator in scan mode, the "Sign in with pin or smart card" buttons in the authentication dialog could not be activated using a space bar or the enter key.
- We fixed a recent problem where when they were connected and Wi-Fi and mobile, if Wi-Fi was disconnected, the network flyout said the mobile was still connected, but apps could not actually use the Internet.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the settings to crash while navigating the Storage Sense.
- We review reports on the update process that lasts for extended periods of time when you try to install a new version.
- Live previews for pinned sites are not yet enabled for all Insiders, so you may see a gray window when you hover over the thumbnail in task bar. We continue to work on this experience.
- We work to activate the new taskbar experience for existing pinned sites. In the meantime, you can unplug the site from task bar, remove it from the edge: // apps page, and then pin the site again.
- We're working to resolve an issue where some users see error 0x80070426 when using their Microsoft account to sign in to different applications. If you encounter it, restart it computer you may resolve it.
- We are investigating an issue where, in recent editions Dev Channel, no disks appear in Settings> System> Storage> Manage Disks and Volumes. As a solution, you can manage your disks in the classic disk management tool.
- We're investigating reports that some monitors mistakenly display black text on a dark background when the dark theme is on.