In recent years, millions users have turned to Cloud Storage. Essentially, Cloud Storage allows users to save data on Internet. Thus, free space is left in computer, which can be used for something else. Additionally, Cloud Storage ensures that data is not lost, which can happen when you save to your computer. In Cloud Storage, the dropbox and Google Drive are the most popular options.
However, many Dropbox users have started turning to Google Drive.
Let's see how the transfer can be done data from Dropbox to Google Drive:
Download and upload
- Open your Dropbox account and click on "My Files".
- Select all archives that you want to transfer and click on "Download".
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Go to "My Drive" and click the "New" button.
- Select the "Upload file" option and upload the downloaded files from your computer to Google Drive.
That's it! In this simple way, any user can transfer them data from Dropbox to Google Drive (the same process can be done to transfer data from another cloud storage service). However, this is one time consuming process, especially if the data to be transferred is large.
If so, then the best approach is relocate / move Dropbox to Google Drive via Wondershare InClowdz.
Move Dropbox data to Google Drive via Wondershare InClowdz
Transferring data from Dropbox to Google Drive is even easier with Wondershare InClowdz.
Wondershare InClowdz is one application which allows you to transfer and sync Dropbox to Google Drive, without the need to download files to the computer (InClowdz provides support for most of the cloud services available today):
- First, install the Wondershare InClowdz application on your system and create an account.
- In the upper left corner, click "Move".
- Now, click on "Add Cloud Drive" and select the cloud services between which data transfer (source and target cloud services) will take place.
- Once the process is complete, go to the source drive (Dropbox) and select the files you want to transfer.
- Finally, select the folder in Target drive (Google Drive) and click on "Move".