Google Chrome was one of the first browsers to support a built-in incognito feature. Incognito mode is now available in Chrome to anyone platform, including Android. Here are some simple steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation confidentiality.
First of all, it is important to know what Incognito does and does not do. The purpose of "Incognito" is to prevent Chrome from saving it record your browser, the cookies, the information you have entered on forms, and more data from site.
The most important thing to know is that incognito mode does not make you "invisible" in Internet. The sites and the internet service provider can see your activity. In addition, the received archives and bookmarks are still stored. If you want your business to be completely invisible, you will need one VPN.
Using the "Incognito" function on Android is simple. Specifically, you should follow these steps:
- Open Chrome browser on Android phone or tablet you.
- Tap Google Chrome.
- Tap the three vertical dots that appear on the top right.
- Select "New anonymous tab" from the list.
- Select "New incognito tab".
You are now in incognito mode in Google Chrome. One last thing you can do to further secure your privacy is to enable the option "Block third-party cookies". You will now have an incognito tab next to the others.
- Tap the tab button at the top to see all open Chrome tabs.
- The tabs are divided into two groups at the top - the icon with the hat and glasses is the Incognito group.
- Tap the number for regular tabs or the hat with glasses for incognito tabs.
Once you are done, you can easily switch to “Incognito” mode in Google Chrome for Android whenever you want to browse the web with enhanced safety of your privacy.