Android TV may not be as customizable as an Android phone, but there is still a lot you can do to personalize it. One of them is the choice of screen saver to be used. See below how you can change screen saver.
Just like on a computer, the Android TV screen saver is what you see when the device is idle. By default, it displays photos high grade, along with the current one time and Cairo. But there is much more you can do with this feature.
Then select "Device Preferences".
Navigate down and select "Screen Saver".
At the top of the "Screen Saver" menu, select "Screen Saver" again.
Select the screen saver you want to use.
Finally, you can modify the following settings to change how the screen saver works:
- “When to Start”: The number of minutes of inactivity before the start of the screen saver.
- “Put Device to Sleep”: The number of minutes of inactivity before the TV is turned off.
- “Start Now”: View the screen saver now. This option is ideal for a quick preview of the screen saver.
- “Sleep Now”: To turn off the TV at this time.
- "Stay Awake on Music": If a music application is playing, the TV will not turn off.
Sorry, you can not change the wallpaper on home screen of Android TV. However, the screen saver is the one you will see most often, so choose what you really like to look at.
Source of information: howtogeek.com