One of the top features of Windows 10 is the built-in search that lets you search your local files.
Whether it's Windows Update, third-party applications, or registry modifications, if Windows Search stops working by accident, this article will explain how to fix the problem.
To troubleshoot Windows Search using the Troubleshooter tool, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings application.
2. Click on "Update & Security".
3. On the left side of the window, click on "Troubleshoot".
4. Click on it, then select "Additional troubleshooters" and scroll down until you see "Search and Indexing".
5. Click this, and then click "Run troubleshooter."
Troubeshooter will ask you questions about the problem. For example, if you have a problem where applications or files do not appear in the search results, you can select the second option "Files, folders, applications or settings do not appear in the search results ".
Troubleshooting tool is a handy tool and will help you to fix any problems. When you select the option, Windows Search will run some tests and try to fix the problem.