If you ever wanted to schedule an email to be sent later, now at Outlook.com you have this option, making it very easy from the web interface.
How to schedule an email in Outlook.com
To schedule an email for later, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Outlook.com and write an email.
- Before sending the email, click on the "drop-down arrow" next to "Send" and select "Send later".
- A calendar will appear, allowing you to specify the date and time you want to send the email. Then you will click the "Send" button and your email will be programmed.
How to cancel or change an email you have scheduled
To change or cancel a scheduled email in Outlook.com, go to the Draft folder, and follow these steps:
- Find the scheduled email in the Draft folder and click to open it.
- Once you open the email, you will see an option that says "Cancel Send" with a pencil-like edit button to its left. Below the pencil you will see the date and time of the scheduled sending of the email. To change it shipping date, Click on icon with pencil.
- To cancel the scheduled email, click on "Cancel Send" and you will be taken to where the email is composed where you can either send it immediately or delete it.