We all use many different applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Instagram. Therefore we have to remember a lot of passwords, which of course is not easy. Also, the password must be strong and consist of a combination of letters, numbers and special characters, so that it is not an easy target for hackers. Below you will find some tips for creating a strong password.
Tips for creating a strong password
* The most important thing to remember when creating a new password is that it should not be the same as other passwords of other accounts. If one account has been compromised, then others with the same password are at the same risk.
* You must make sure that you do not use your name or the names of any members of your family. This will make it easier for hackers to invade in your account. Also, you do not have to set his number mobile as your password. You also need to make sure that you do not use her password credit ή debit your card as a password.
* You should also make sure that you do not use your birthday or anniversary dates, as this will make it easier for intruders to break into your account and steal your personal information. data.
* It is also recommended that you do not set your passport number, insured registration number or ID number as your password, as some of your friends and family members may already have these details.
* Another important thing to remember is not to reuse an old password. Remember that the passwords you used in the past can be found at Dark web.
* You do not need to save your passwords in Internet, nor as a draft e-mail. You can always write down or save passwords on your device that is not connected to the web, but make sure no one else has access.
* You need to make sure that you change your passwords every few months, as this prevents hackers from invading.