Most people need to monitor their data intake closely to avoid any surprises account their. It is therefore very important to be able to monitor and control your data.
All the Appliances Android have a basic set of tools for monitoring data consumption. Many devices also allow you to set alerts and usage limits to help you avoid excessive use data. The setting of these tools can help you stay informed and avoid costly charges.
Let's see how you can do it.
2. The location of the settings for "Data Usage or Consumption" differs depending on the device, although the tools are mostly the same. On most mobiles, you will go to the section Connections> Data usage> Mobile data.
3. Select “Network & InternetFrom the top of the "Settings" menu.
4. Press «Mobile telephony network».
5. At the top of the screen, you will see how much data you have used this month. To see which ones applications use most data, press «Use of application data».
6. You will see a graph and a list of applications sorted by data consumption. To prevent an application from using data, click on it.
7. Turn on the switch for «Background Data». This will close your data for applications running in the background.
The next thing you can do is set a warning and a data limit.
1. Return to the overview page using your data at the top of the screen. Click «Warning and data limit».
2. First, turn on the switch for «Data Warning Definition ".
3. Then select "Data warning»And enter a number to warn of data consumption. When you reach this number, you will receive a notification about your use. When finished, press «Definition».
4. Finally, if you want your phone to completely stop using data when you reach a limit, change the switch to "Set data limit». A message will explain that mobile data will be turned off when you reach the limit you have selected.
5. Press «Data limit»And enter a number for vacation of your data.