Focus Mode is part of it Digital Wellbeing, which was introduced by Google as one of the greatest features of Android 10. The tool allows you to pause selected applications for a specified duration. In other words, you will not be able to access the disabled ones applications and you will not receive any notifications from them either.
How do you enable the feature on any Xiaomi device?
- Download and install the application Activity Launcher from the Google Play Store.
- Open Activity Launcher and type “UsageStatsMainActivity”In the search bar. This will open MIUI 12 Screen Time.
- Here you will find the Focus Mode at the bottom.
- Before you try MIUI 12, be sure to create a shortcut for it Screen Time.
- Click on the icon Settings on the Screen Time screen and then click "Create" next to "Home screen shortcut".
For those who do not know, Screen Time on Xiaomi devices is similar to Google's Digital Wellbeing feature. From here, you can see how much time you spend on applications. You can also set time limits for the use of your mobile phone as well as for specific applications.