One of the most popular applications of recent years, Snapchat, has given many hours of fun and communication to users of. But you knew that other than that smartphone Can Snapchat also work on your PC?
How to install Snapchat on Windows?
1. Use Android Emulators to download Snapchat to your computer
By installing an Android emulator Bluestacks on your computer, you can get Snapchat on your PC. Android emulators simulate a device environment Android on your computer and help you run Android applications. This can be done by following a few easy steps.
- Go to his website BlueStacks and download the emulator.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, you must double-click the dialog box to download the installer.
- Open the installer to start the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, App Store of Bluestacks where you need to connect to Google your account.
- After that, a window similar to an Android smartphone appears, where you can find the Google Play Store. You open it, look for the application and download it.
Once the installation process is complete, you can start using Snapchat on Windows by logging in with your credentials and start Snapchatting. However you will need a functional camera in device to be able to share your own snaps.
2. Install ChromeOS on a computer
Since the ChromeOS supports all Android applications, you can install it on your computer to download Snapchat. However, it is a complicated process and you may run into problems.
How to get Snapchat on Mac?
The process of downloading the application on a Mac is similar to that of Windows:
- You must first install the Bluestacks emulator from the Bluestacks website.
- Follow the steps mentioned earlier, as various messages appear on the screen after starting the installer.
- Sign in with your Google Account, download Snapchat to your computer, and you're ready to go!
The application is very easy to use. Just click the Snapchat icon in the Bluestacks app. Then log in to the app via your Snapchat ID login page and password and you're ready to go.