On the other hand, the iPadOS 14 will include a new sidebar in the applications and many more upgrades «Apple Pencil».
As expected, their preview software is only available to the company's developers. Meanwhile, non-developers can wait for the public beta version of iOS 14 coming next month or try it out. unofficial way described below.
If you have an iOS device, one way is to sign in to Apple's Developer Program. Sure, you will need to pay $ 99 per year assistance to become a member.
Ο informal way, which does the same but for free, includes installing iOS 14 / iPadOs beta developer profiles, all you have to do is follow the steps.
- Download the configuration profile beta of iOS 14 on the Apple device.
- Save the file and open it.
- Go to the new "Installed profile" and enter its menu (Settings> General> Profile).
- Select the iOS 14 beta profile.
- Click Install> Enter Code> Again, install.
- Restart the device to save the changes.
- Settings> General> Software Update, and select "Download and Install"
For iPadOs 14 the process is the same.
Apple devices that will support the new software
|iOS 14 |
iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS / XS Max
iPhone 8/8 Plus
iPhone 7/7 Plus
iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
iPhone SE / SE 2020
iPod touch (7η generation)
12.9-inch iPad Pro (4η,3η,2η 2015. η generation)
11-inch iPad Pro (2η and 1η generation)
iPad Pro 10.5-inch
iPad Pro 9.7-inch
iPad (7η 2015. η 2015. η generation)
iPad mini (5η generation)
iPad mini 4
iPad Air (5η generation)
iPad Air 2
Note that this is the unofficial method and is not recommended. There is a good chance that something will go wrong. They are also the original versions of Apple's software, which means they may have bugs and software problems.
If you go through the process, make sure you have a copy of your files.