The emails is one of the most common ways of communicating nowadays, especially in the professional field. Many times, though, we're not sure if we should send an email at a specific time or if we should do so later. We may be afraid that if we don't send it the moment we think about it, we will forget it. No need to worry! There is the Ability to schedule email sending. It gmail and the Outlook give you the option to schedule your emails at some point in the same day, week or year. See below how you can do it:
How to program emails in Gmail using it browser your;
The programming process in Gmail is very easy.
- After writing your email, click on arrow next to the blue "Send" button
- Click on “Shipping planning"
- Click one of the scheduling options (If you select the "Select Date and Time" button at the bottom of the pop-up window, you can set any date and time you want the email to be sent)
- Finally, click on “Shipping planning".
How to schedule them emails to Gmail through it mobile devices app;
- Once you've written your email, tap three dots in the upper right corner
- Select “Shipping planning”From the options at the bottom of the screen (iOS) or from the drop-down menu (Android). As in browser, you can select a date and time of shipment.
- Click on “Storage”In the upper right corner of the pop-up window (iOS) or press“Shipping planning”In the lower right corner (Android).
Whether you are using your browser or the app, the email will end up in the box “Planned“. To edit it, you have to click on the email and then click “Cancel shippingς ”. This will reset the email to “DraftSo that you can make any changes. Then you can reschedule it.
How to schedule them emails to Outlook;
- Once you start writing a new message, click on the “OptionsAt the top of the screen
- Click on three dots on the line, at the top
- Select “Delivery delayFrom the drop-down menu
- In unit "Delivery options", Make sure the box next to item is selected"Not to be delivered before“. You can use the options that appear or just enter the date and time you want your email to be sent.
- When done, click on “Closure".
The email will end up in “Outgoing”Where you can make any changes (even change the time and date of shipment).