Trying to set up a new iPhone can easily turn into a difficult affair, as many applications third parties do not support the transfer data. However, there is a good thing about Signal Messenger users, as you can now easily transfer your encrypted messages from an old iPhone to a new one by following these steps.
1. Download and install the Signal Messenger app on your new iPhone.
2. Set up your account with verification your mobile number.
3. Then tap on “Transfer from device iOS".
4. Then a pop-up window will appear on your old one device requesting your permission to transfer files.
5. Next, confirm whether or not you want to start the transfer process.
6. Scan it QR code on the new iPhone screen with the old iPhone and let the transfer process complete.
7. All your messages will be successfully transferred from your old iOS device to the new one.
The Android version of Signal Messenger already has a built-in creation feature backup for the transfer of information account and files between two devices. But in the case of iOS, things are different and you need a safer way.
As with any new Signal feature, the process is encrypted from end to end and is designed to protect the privacy your. Signal announced in a post on its official blog, that with the new feature, it will be the first time that iOS users will be able to transfer their accounts from one iOS device to another without losing their data. Other upgrades and new features are expected to be released soon for releases Android and iOS of Signal Messenger.