Certification of Information Security and IT Management Systems: ISONIKE Ltd is a European body evaluation and certification with a founding year in 2013 and seat in the Republic of Cyprus.
ISONIKE's vision is to follow and implement the highest standards of Professionalism and Entrepreneurship in relation to People, Society and the Environment in order to gradually evolve and become a leading group of companies with a wide range of activities offering mgreater potential benefits to all interested parties.
ISONIKE's mission is to offer them services to its customers and stakeholders in a professional and ethical manner, thus making the company the Strategic Partner of choice that will empower customers and stakeholders in achieving their own goals.
ISONIKE Ltd and its board of directors identify and fully support the principles set out in the new Declaration on the Purpose of a Company, which has been signed by more than 200 CEO large companies in America (including its own Amazon, Apple, Pepsi, etc.) in Business Roundtable (19/8/2019). According to these principles, ISONIKE Ltd is committed to providing value to its customers, to invest in its people, to operate fairly and morally, to support the societies in which it operates, and finally to create long-term value for its shareholders - a fact that will ensure its continuity.
ISONIKE Ltd is an independent certification body in which no other shareholders participate. Companies or organizations. It offers independent and reliable assessment and certification services internationally, for a wide range of organizations, ICT companies, industrial and construction companies as well as service companies. Although ISONIKE Ltd covers a wide range of standards and objects, specializes in standards and certification of IT and Telecommunications companies.
Some of the basic Assessment & Certification services are:
- ISO 27001: 2013 - Information Security Management Systems Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 22301: 2019 Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 200001: 2018 - Service Management Systems Informatics Information Technology Service Management
- ISO 9001: 2015 - Quality Management Systems Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- EN 1090 - Execution of steel constructions & aluminum constructions - (construction elements) Fabrication and assembly of steel and aluminum structures (structural components)
- ISO 50001: 2019 Energy Efficiency Management Systems
- ISO 22000: 2018 - Food Safety Management Systems Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO 18788: 2012 - Private Security Operations Management Systems
- ANSI / ASIS PSC.1 - Quality Management Systems of Private Security Company Operations Management System Quality of Private Security Company Operations Management System
- ISO 28000: 2007 - Supply Chain Security Management Systems. Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 28001:2007 28007-1:2015 Maritime Security Management Systems
For more information, visit the company's website by clicking here.