Recently, was released its new version Linux Kodachi. Although not well known, this feature is one of them safer distributions based on Linux and offers anonymity. With its release Linux Kodachi 7.0 'Katana', o Warith al maawali (creator of the system), added some updated security packages, and corrected several of the bugs of the previous version. The latest version of Linux Kodachi is based on Xubuntu 18.04 LTS and uses the latter stable Kernel 5.4.
As already mentioned, in the latest version of the operating system, there are some new packages, such as CSS Exfil protection, Buster, HTTPZ, Discord Link, WebGL Fingerprint Defender, as well as the MYKI plugin. The following is a list of new software and improvements to Linux Kodachi 7.0:
- FND DNS
- Next DNS
- CloudFlare and Neustar Filtering
- ExFAT file system support
- Enigmail plugin for Thunderbird
- MPV player
In addition, the new version of Linux Kodachi, contains the following Bug fixes:
- The VPN Torrify now appears in the score status.
- i2p anonymous network layer.
- The Proton VPN moved to 5η place in the list of VPNs.
- They have been corrected errors by browser.
- Bisq on the Xfce menu has moved to the right place.
- Corrections on Onion sites.
How to install Linux Kodachi 7.0:
Either you are old users of Kodachi, or new (first time installation), all you have to do is download the installation file of the latest version, and install it system from beginning. You can find the file by clicking here.