Intel has announced updated graphics drivers that are compatible with Windows 10 2004. They bring better support for DirectX 12. Later in the month, Microsoft will also announce the required update for Windows 10 acquisition 2004.
After the update, the operating system will work with it Windows Display Driver 2.7, which will allow users to use the new features of DirectX 12.
To prepare for the update, Intel has announced "Windows 10 DCH Drivers 184.108.40.20687", which brings support for DirectX 12 Shader Model 6.5, as well as for Dolby Vision. However, new drivers are only compatible with computers using at least 7η generation processors or Intel HD Graphics 610 and above.
Until now, when users wanted to update system drivers, they had to first open the hardware manufacturer's website, and then do so. λήψη system-based updates they use. Now, however, the company's upcoming drivers are "Unlocked". In other words, from now on, users will get the new graphics drivers, along with the company's DCH drivers.
"It simply came to our notice then users to be able to update her simply, easily and quickly. For this reason, DCH drivers are now "Unlocked", which allows users to update their systems more often and faster. Now, all users have to do is update their drivers, install the new exe file and not think about the rest, "the company said.
Here are some step-by-step instructions for installing generic DCH drivers on your system:
- Make sure you use a processor from 7η generation or upper generation.
- Forbid the connection to Internet, so that the computer cannot install other drivers automatically.
- Go to Device Manager> Display Adapters> (right-click Intel Graphics)> Uninstall Device. Here you need to select "delete the driver software for this device".
- Select "Scan for Hardware Changes".
- If there are other Intel drivers, apply steps 3 and 4 again, until Basic appears Display Adapter.
- Restart the system.
- Install the new drivers.
- Restart the system again, and then connect the computer to the internet.
- Make sure drivers are installed using the Device Manager.
- Run the Windows update to make sure you are using the latest version of drivers.
Using this method, users will be able to receive updates much more often, as well as be sure to use the latest drivers.