The US Pentagon has released three secret videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena" (UFOs). These short secret videos were previously released by a private company. They depict unidentified flying objects (UFOs) moving fast while being recorded by infrared cameras. In two of the secret videos, members are heard service reacting with awe and surprise at seeing how fast objects move. One of the members who is heard speculates that it is drone.
In September, the U.S. Navy officially acknowledged the validity of these videos, which are now officially released, in order to put an end to any misunderstandings by the public about whether the material is real or not, according to a Pentagon spokeswoman. , Sue Gough. Gough also added that after a thorough inspection, the US Pentagon concluded that the approved release of these videos does not reveal sensitive data for capabilities or systems, and does not conflict with subsequent video investigations into military airspace attacks by "unknown aerial phenomena".
The Navy gave official instructions about how its pilots can make relevant reports when they think they have seen objects that may be UFOs. Navy videos were first released between December 2017 and March 2018 by "To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences", a company co-founded by former Blink-182 musician Tom DeLonge, who said he was investigating information associated with unrecognized aerial phenomena.
In 2017, one of the pilots who saw one of the unknown objects (UFOs) in 2004, told CNN that this was moving in a strange way that he could not explain. In particular, retired U.S. Navy pilot David Fravor said that as he approached the object of unknown origin, it quickly headed south and disappeared in less than two seconds. He also stressed that this was so abrupt, as if you were watching a ping pong ball bouncing off a wall, hitting it and then moving in the opposite direction.
The Pentagon has previously studied aerial recordings of unknown objects as part of a program which was commissioned by former Senator Harry Reid of Nevada. The program began in 2007 and ended in 2012, according to the Pentagon, because it was estimated that there were higher priorities needed. financing.
However, Luis Elizondo, the former head of the program, told CNN in 2017 that he considers there to be very convincing evidence that we may not be alone. Elizondo pointed out that these (let's say) aircraft have features that are not currently available in the United States or anyone else they know. He also said he resigned from the Ministry of Defense in 2017 as a sign of protest over the program's secrecy and opposition to funding.
Reid said in a related post on Monday Twitter, that he is happy that the US Pentagon has officially released the videos, but that it only touches on the surface of the research and the available material. The United States needs to take this issue seriously and scientifically, as well as the potential impact on the nation safety.
Some of its members Congress are still showing interest in the issue, with senators receiving confidential information from Navy officials about unidentified aircraft last summer.
Finally, Rachel Cohen, a spokeswoman for Senator Mark Warner, told CNN at the time: "If pilots in Oceana or elsewhere report flight hazards that interfere with education or put them in danger, then Senator Warner will look for answers. "It does not matter if they are balloons, little green people or something completely different - we can not ask our pilots to risk their lives unnecessarily."