You accidentally deleted messages or media files from your WhatsApp conversations and now you don't know what to do? We have the solution for you! Wouldn't you be happy if you learned that the Whatsremoved + application allows you to restore your deleted files and documents? Suppose so!
WhatsApp has a feature called "Delete All" using which a user can delete files. conversation ή multimedia sent to someone by mistake. But sometimes that happens unintentionally and you have no choice. Although we sometimes do not delete multimedia files such as photos and videos from the collection, there is still a possibility that they will be deleted for an unknown reason.
In such cases, Whatsremoved + proves to be beneficial for users. It tracks user data on WhatsApp by tracking them alerts of. But so far the application is only available for Android users. It has not yet arrived on the IOS platform.
Steps to restore deleted files to WhatsApp
- Download WhatsRemoved + from the Google Play Store.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Open WhatsRemoved + and read the rights you are asked to provide.
- Accept the rights according to your requirements.
- An application list will then appear in your window,
- Select WhatsApp from the application list.
- Then click Yes, Save files, and then Allow.
- Now a copy of your message / media file is saved in the application and you can watch it at any time.
However, users of this application should always keep in mind that only they should give them empty required. Access to many applications must be restricted, as there is always the risk of violating it confidentiality.