The volume panel (volume control panel) of Android devices has undergone many changes from time to time. However, users could not easily adapt to the changes as they differed in each device based on the aesthetics of the design provided in each of them by him OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). For this reason, many plans have been released for the volume panel, which, however, did not allow users to give it a different format than the one provided by the device's OEM. The solution to this is Volume Styles, an app created by XDA senior member TomBaley1, allowing users to change the format of the volume panel on their Android device, with many different customizations.
Specifically, users can choose one of the pre-existing styles available in the app, such as those of Stock Android, Samsung One UI, iOS, MIUI, OxygenOS, EMUI, Wave design, Windows 10, Android Horizontal, Elastic design and Emoji design. In addition, the Volume Styles app offers some paid options, such as full color adjustment and setting for automatic opening of the volume panel. However, there are other options that are more affordable and largely meet the needs of users. In particular, after choosing the main style, users can do the following:
- Activate, if desired, its operation dark mode.
- Change the angle of the panel.
- Move the panel to the left or to the right.
- Choose the types slider which will be visible or hidden.
- Change the display time limit of the panel.
- Select the position of the sliders at the top or bottom screen device.
- To change the vibration that is heard when selecting a shortcut in the panel.
- To change the automatic brightness.
- To blur it background of the panel.
The settings of this app allow users to have control over how the volume panel appears and works on their Android device.