Here's a guide on how to download a free movie download to your computer or mobile phone using on-demand services, a free movie site or using BitTorrent. Downloading copyrighted content that you did not purchase is against the law in most countries.
Method 1: Use free movie sites
1. Go to a free movie site in a browser. Many of the free movie sites have offers that include short, classic, foreign language movies and more. The websites that offer free movies are the following:
2. Search for a movie. Use the website search function or just browse the available content.
3. Check if it is available for download. Not all is available streaming downloadable content.
4. Select the quality and format of the movie. Many movies are available in formats ranging from low (360 dpi) to high resolution (1080 dpi) resolution, as well as different file formats such as MP4, MP2, WMV or MOV.
- Higher resolution tapes will use more storage space on your device.
5. Download the free movie. You can watch most of them right away Movies from most services on your desktop.
- If a free movie can be downloaded, the (a) Download buttons are usually under the playback window.
- If you want to track your mobile device, you may need to add it via iTunes Google Drive or other cloud-based service.
Method 2: Use BitTorrent
1. Download and install a BitTorrent program. BitTorrent is one of the most effective and popular methods for downloading large files online and is therefore a popular movie download method. It requires a BitTorrent program to download files and a BitTorrent search engine web site (referred to as a torrent tracker) to search for a movie.
- Popular BitTorrent programs include uTorrent, qBittorrent, Transmission, Deluge and Tixati.
2. Be aware of the risks. In most countries, downloading a movie you didn't legally buy is a copyright infringement and you can face heavy fines and even jail time. By default, your IP address is not hidden when using BitTorrent and can lead to penalties from the Internet service provider.
3. Search for a movie in the BitTorrent search engine. There are many popular torrent tracking sites and torrent search engines that can be used to find torrent files, but you can also use regular search engines like Google. Many torrent tracking sites and torrent search engines contain intrusions advertisements and sometimes they may have files that contain malicious programs or viruses. Find a secure and reliable source before downloading anything.
- http://www.publicdomaintorrents.info έχει μόνο νόμιμες ταινίες που μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε χρησιμοποιώντας το BitTorrent και είναι ένα καλό μέρος για να ξεκινήσετε.
4. Open the torrent file with BitTorrent. Double-click the torrent file to upload it to torrent. Depending on your settings, downloading should start automatically.
5. Open the file with the movie. Once the torrent download is complete, your client software will save the video file to the location you specified.
Method 3: Use On-Demand services
1. Choose an on-demand service that suits your needs. Some subscription-based services, such as Netflix, charge a monthly fee to allow you to view movies directly as well as upload them to computer so you can watch them offline. Other services, such as iTunes and Google Play, offer movies that you can buy and download individually for free. And some services, such as Amazon Video, offer both options. Some of the most popular services custom movies are:
2. Go to the service's website or open the application in smartphone your. Once you decide which on-demand service you want to use, go to its website in a web browser or download the corresponding application to your smartphone.
3. Log in or create an account when prompted. Most movie sources require you to have an account to access their content.
4. Browse the contents of the movie and select the movie you want to download for free.
5. Check if the movie is available for download. Not all streaming content is available for download.
6. Select the movie quality. Many movies are available in both standard (SD) and high (HD) definition formats. HD movies tend to be more expensive and will use more space on your device.
7. Decide if you want to rent or buy the movie. Apple's iTunes, Google Play, Amazon and CinemaNow offer movies for both purchase and rental.
8. Download the movie for free. You can instantly watch most movies from most services on your desktop. To get them on your mobile device, you'll usually need the proprietary app available from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store.