SFWare: Recover deleted or lost photos: With the advent of smartphones and cameras, no time left without recording. Therefore, the loss of these important images can be really painful. However, there are ways to restore deleted photos including using a professional photo recovery software.
What happens to accidentally deleted or lost photos?
When you accidentally delete or lose photos of him computer or from an external hard drive, are not completely erased. The memory space that stores these photos is flagged as ready to be replaced. Therefore, it is recommended that you stop using your computer or external hard drive after you lose the photos. This will ensure that the photos are not replaced and also increases the chances of recovering photos.
Why use it SFWare Photo Recovery Software;
If you accidentally delete photos or format your hard drive or pen drive containing images. Data loss is an inevitable situation that we have all probably experienced.
Therefore, there is a need for a reliable and proven method for recovering lost photos from your computer. Therefore, we recommend SFWare photo recovery software as a recovery solution for all issues related to photo loss.
Fixed features of SFWare Photo Recovery Software:
- Ensures fast recovery of lost and deleted photos, video, audio and other files
- Adapted to recover deleted photos from the Recycle Bin
- Supports the recovery of more than 300 file types
- Recovers lost / deleted photo, audio and video files from Mac OS X 10.5.x and later, including Sierra and High Sierra
- Supports recovery of files from HFS +, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions / volumes
- Easily preview lost photos recovered
- Supports recovery of deleted photos from MAC operating system and Windows.
In which cases does the SFWare Photo Recovery Tool serve:
- Randomly delete photos
- Photos lost due to interruption of transport process
- Photos lost from card SD of the camera
- Turn off the camera when transferring photos
- Randomly delete photos from your digital camera by pressing the "Delete All" button while previewing photos
How to recover deleted photos using SFWare data recovery tool;
Download and install it software to restore SFWare photos on your computer and follow these steps:
- Launch the software, choose from two available Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos
2. On the next screen, select the drive where you want to recover deleted photos or recover lost photos and click Next.
3. After the scan is complete, the SFWare Photo recovery tool will display the recovered media files in the data view and to file type view
4. The tool also facilitates the preview of recovered photos
5. If you are satisfied with the recovered deleted or lost photos, you can enable it software and save the recovered photos to the desired location.
Tips for avoiding photo loss:
- Protect your computer with one power backup to avoid power loss that can lead to loss of photos
- Never unplug the memory card from the camera while the transfer process is in progress
- Always receive a regular one backup copy of photos from SD to the camera. This will help you recover deleted photos in case of photo loss
- Do not remove the SD card from the camera while it is on
- Always protect the computer to which you connect it SD card.
- Supported Windows OS versions: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and 2008
- Supported Mac OS X versions: OS X 10.5 (Leopard), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Hardware Specifications: 1GB RAM (for running software), 50MB memory (free space for installation) and operating system type 32 bit ή 64 bit