The Cyber Security Agency CISA stressed to their users USA that they have to be very careful and constantly vigilant, as many electronic devices have already been recorded scams associated with coronavirus. Therefore, all users they must take steps to ensure that they do not fall victim to hackers.
Defense measures against coronavirus-related fraud
Experts stress that we should pay close attention to emails associated with coronavirus, as well as any other messages, texts or pots on social media.
CISA stresses that it should:
- Avoid clicking on links that are potentially inside dangerous emails and be wary of attachments.
- Use trusted sources, such as legitimate government websites, to keep abreast of new developments in coronavirus.
- Do not disclose personal or financial information by email or reply to messages requesting such information.
- Confirm the authenticity of a charity before donating.
- Look for more tips CISA about coronavirus, here..
Phishing attacks, scams and malware related to the coronavirus
This is not the first time that official warnings about the virus and the virus have been announced scams related to him. Last month, Mr World Health Organisation he had also talked about phishing attacks on coronavirus and for hacking distribution campaigns malware.
The use of the virus to deceive people is very clever, as everyone has been talking about him lately and there is a lot of disruption.
Cybercriminals exploit the coronavirus in several ways. They send phishing emails, distribute malware, spread misinformation, etc.