Rhodes College of Pythagoras is pleased to announce that Rhodes College has been selected by Google and the CSI Institute for the implementation of a pilot Be Internet Awesome training program for students to safely navigate the Internet.
Mr. Sfakianakis' associates will be coming to the College sometime soon and will properly train Teachers in the 5 sections of the book compiled by Google and CSI.
The content of the book, which consists of 80 pages, contains the following 5 thematic sections:
1. Working Smart on the Internet (Be Internet Smart - Share with Care)
2. Understanding False News on the Internet (Be Internet Awake - Don't fall for fake)
3. Working Safely on the Internet (Be Internet Strong- Secure your secrets)
4. Working Kindly on the Internet (Be Internet Kind- It's Cool to Be Kind)
5. Working With Courage on the Internet (Be Internet Brave- when in doubt, talk it out)
Then the teachers will deliver lessons to students in Classes D, E and F. Upon completion of the program, all data will be collected by the teachers using anonymous questionnaires to extract the results that will be presented to the Ministry of Education in order for the program to be integrated into all schools in the new school year.