In our day, h technology is an integral part of it of everyday life of the people. Over time the Internet and electronic devices are increasingly used in all fields, due to the continuous technological developments. The ever increasing invasion However, technology has not only positive but also negative consequences as people tend not to enjoy moments of their professional and personal and social lives, absorbed by technology and devices. Therefore, it is necessary to “disconnect” from technology. There are some smart tips you can follow if you want to make a small one time out from devices, messages and social media and in general the overdose of technology and connect more with the real world.
An important first step to take is to dedicate quality time to configuration and organization your personal space, your home.
- Arrange your home in a way that brings them together computers in a place like your office or make a playroom. Your bedroom and another room or corner, where you are used to spending a lot of time, should be devoid of all electronic.
- Remove them chargers of devices. The sounds and vibrations from a charging device can interrupt your rest and relaxation.
- Make your bedroom off-limit on electronic appliances. Avoid carrying it phoneThe tablet or your TV inside. Device screens emit light that can cause you to be overwhelmed or disturb your sleep. Most people never get the luxury of sleeping much hours, especially when dealing with electronics Gadgets.
- Turn off your alarm at weekends. If you are not sleeping enough, take one hour out of your regular internet time. Lack of sleep can reduce it mode of your immune system systemic and increase stress. After all, 7-8 hours of sleep a day is recommended.
- Download an electronic timer that alerts you after 30 to 60 minutes use of the Internet. Many times you tend to overuse electronic gadgets because time passes very quickly when you absorb information.
One of the tips that you may find particularly useful is to work with no digital activities.
- Contact your close ones by a phone call or in person. Avoid impersonal messages and social media.
- Get bigger επαφή with nature. Get away from the big urban centers and enjoy moments of relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of routine. At the same time, avoid having to worry about your phone during duration of your escape.
- Find a hobby. Do sports or other activities activities and preferably group.
- Arrange with your friends to do something together one day a week, without having to worry about your phones.
- Take time for yourself. Get away from everyone and everything at least once a week and read a book, listen music and eat your favorite meal.
- Take care of yourself. Take a warm bath and create an idyllic atmosphere that will help you relax, relax and “load up” batteries your".
- Plan holidays for some days in the year and get out of the routine. Get new experiences and συνδεθείτε more with the world around you.