If you want to try out these trial versions first, you can. The steps below for downloading OxygenOS beta and installing it in one are detailed below. device OnePlus.
How to install the OxygenOS Beta?
First you need to install it on your device OxygenOS Open Beta.
- Go to the OxygenOS software upgrade page from your device, from official webpage.
- Select your device from the list of devices on the web page.
- Select “Beta Build”Available at the top of the page and click the“Download".
- A zip file called “OnePlus5TOxygen_43_OT_…”Will be downloaded to your device.
You can now install the Beta version.
- Go to the app “File management”On your OnePlus device and open the downloaded beta by going to“Downloads".
- Long-press the zip file and a check box will appear in front of the file name.
- Then tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Cut" from there.
- You will be automatically redirected to parent directory of your smartphone.
- Click Internal Storage, and then click 'Paste'.
- To install OxygenOS beta, go to Settings> System> System Updates.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen and tap “Local upgrade".
- Touch the file that appears on the screen.
- A message box will appear, where you will need to select “Upgrade now".
You will need to restart it smartphone and the update will automatically start. After the installation process is completed, OxygenOS will be installed on your device.
Of course you should not forget that this is a beta, so it can create problems on your device.