Secure communication applications: As we mentioned in our recent article, EYP and ELAS aim to acquire an expensive system that aims to start monitoring the ViberThe WhatsApp and dozens of other Internet communications applications.
At the end of October a group of EYS executives went to England where they appeared to be demonstrating such a system, with similar interest from ELAS services, such as the Directorate of Information Management and the Counter-Terrorism Service.
For this reason, we would like to suggest the two - for the time being - better and more secure messaging and calling applications.
The two messaging apps use End-to-end Encryption. What does this mean; The data is stored in endpoints (ie by users and not servers) and companies do not maintain the data nor can they decrypt it with a master key.
The Silent Phone provides encrypted voice, video and messaging. Calls and messages between Silent Phone members are End-to-end Encrypted and protect the business both from criminals and from competitors.
- True Privacy. Businesses and governments around the world trust it.
- Simple "zero-touch" development in your organization.
- Secure conference calling with clear HD calling.
- Burn function protects message exchange with automatic self-destruction.
- Voice messages offer a modern replacement for the unsafe audio messages of other messaging apps.
- Securely upload files pdf, docx, mov, mp4, png and jpg.
- Silent Phone allows you to communicate with users who are not members of the application.
The Signal (Open Whisper System) makes it easy to protect your privacy. By using Signal you can communicate directly, avoiding charges SMS, create groups so you can chat in real time with all your friends at once and share all half with full privacy. THE server it never has access to any of your communications and never stores any of it your data.
- Signal uses your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, passwords or PIN.
- Group Chat - Signal lets you create encrypted groups so you can chat privately with all your friends at the same time. Not all messages are encrypted, but the Signal server never has access to any group metadata such as member list, group title, or group icon.
How useful was this post?
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1