Recently, Spotify was launched in India. On Spotify, anyone can easily hear songs. Spotify has more than 50 millions of songs. There are free and high quality versions of Spotify. Once you get the premium membership, you can have a lot benefits. But recently there have been some issues reported by users regarding the premium version.
How to check if your Spotify Account has been hacked?
Many incidents have happened in the past from what we can get an idea of whether your account is hacked or not. Below you will find some of these incidents. We also have some tips for you, from which you can check that account it's you hacked or not. If at any time your music suddenly stops or the songs change automatically, then you need to change your password, because it is not a functional problem with your account but your account has been hacked.
On Spotify, if someone has logged in to your account and clicked play then you will hear the same music if you change the song then to other people the song will change.
The 23-year Connor Ball took a bath and then it happened. The song he was listening to suddenly stopped. As the song he stopped, he couldn't press play again while he was in the shower. Another song started on its own, which he didn't like. He then realized that his Spotify account had been hacked.
Another person also had shake it up, nineteen year old Chris Pantin, who is a student at California. The hacker repeatedly played the album with rapper YG. This was also the moment when he realized that his account had been hacked.
How to secure your Spotify account?
- A unique password must be used for all the sites you registered with.
- Always avoid subscribing to new or untrusted sites. Because if the site has been hacked or leaked the data of that site, then all the details will be easily accessible by any hacker.
- Try not to share your account with anyone. Because if your account is only disabled in one way, you can find it. Check out exactly which songs are playing. So if you've given access to your friends and family, then you can't figure out who is using a hacker or friend.
- Remove access to third-party software.
- After using Spotify on a new device, keep in the habit of logging out of this device.
Secure your Spotify account from hackers by securing your password. Although the application is safe but easy to access on your computer, make sure you have better security. We all know what a hacker can gain after having it access in your music library but using that can do a lot things that you can't imagine.
How useful was this post?
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.