How can we protect our smartphone from hackers?
However, there are some basic and advanced tips that you can follow to protect your device.
BASIC TIPS FOR MOTOR SAFETY
- Never leave your phone unattended.
- Never share any OTPs with anyone.
- Always secure your phone with a password.
PREVIOUS ADVICE ON MOBILE SECURITY
- Never use any unsecured network Wi-Fi.
- Always turn off the option “Unknown Source”In the phone settings.
- Never download an application from any untrusted platform.
- Use a security application that increases protection.
- Regularly clear your browsing history, cookies and cache.
- Always turn off the setting Bluetooth.
- Never give access to any unknown application.
- Always use Mobile Antivirus to secure your mobile.
- Always ignore spam or calls.
- Always use trusted websites to browse the Web.
Never leave windows that hackers can exploit. And most importantly keep your phone as safe as possible.