Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) Expands Its New Technologies by Adding VMware Carbon Black Cloud, a Pioneer in Protection cloud-native endpoint, which aims to make the devices more durable cyber attacks.
The threat is complex and constantly evolving, especially as many workers have mobiles and work from anywhere and anytime. But the PC can be an important tool in defending against these threats and attacks. Dell Technologies' endpoint security technology helps protect the system from its inception with Dell Trusted Devices, creating the safest bulk computers. Now with additional features from Carbon Black and Secureworks, the devices have safer endpoints both below and above the operating system.
Some of the features are:
- Enhanced endpoint security for comprehensive protection against advanced cyberattacks, including malware, ransomware and fileless attacks
- It combines Vmware Carbon Black as Dell Technologies' preferred security solution with Dell Trusted Devices and Secureworks products, from below and beyond
- Dell Unified Workspace adds Carbon Black endpoint security to further extend hardware, security, management, service and insights-powered support
New features help companies:
- Attack Prevention: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology designed to help stop attacks malware, fileless and ransomware.
- Threat Detection: Security teams can use improved information and analysis to validate and remedy detected threats. The solution is also offered as a managed service, where trained security experts monitor and manage client environments around the clock and provide specialized recovery instructions.
- Cyber Incidents Response: The threat carrier operating in the corporate network is first identified. And in the event of a breach, companies receive full management and assistance to eliminate the threat.
As modern organizations need a modern approach to protect their companies and employees from threats, Dell Technologies allows Unified Workspace lighten the workload for IT and security teams while helping employees stay productive.
How useful was this post?
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.