The fact is that there aren't many people today who want to replace their old pc with a new one. Even if the computer is so slow that in everyday use it bothers for a simple move. The reason is because we are all familiar with it and we tend to use it for a long time and a 'frustrating' one. machine.
Computer companies may suggest that a replacement should be made every two years, though most would prefer, for example, even waiting for 5 minutes to start up. laptop their.
However if you still don't want to replace your existing pc below you can find some tips what you can do if you have problems with this:
1) Make sure you are reliable protection programs from viruses and malware and that you regularly install the updates they offer.
2) Do a basic disk cleaning every few months. Navigate to your hard drive, right-click drive: C, click Properties. This will open a screen containing a box labeled “Disc Cleanup“. Click on it and follow the instructions. This step allows you to get rid of all sorts of junk that can slow down your pc and eat up hard disk space. Cleaning the disk is one of the simplest ways to recover lost space and speed everything up.
3) Make sure you have installed Windows updates and Microsoft security updates whenever available.
4) Type Control Panel in the search box usually located in the lower left corner of the home screen. Click on it and find Programs - Uninstall a program. Click this link. Uninstall any software that you no longer use. The computer will already be faster with this like movement.
5) Finally, most of you forget this step, but it is necessary if you have a desktop pc with the large box containing all the accessories on the floor. Dust kills computers.
How useful was this post?
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1