Downloading video from Facebook, however, is not something that can be easily done and the ways to do it are not as popular as downloading videos from YouTube.
How to download videos from Facebook?
The Getfbstuff.com is an online video downloader from Facebook that helps you download videos of all kinds devices. Since it is an online application, supports Windows 10, Mac OS X, Ubuntu and all other operating systems. Additionally, you can also use it as a private video downloader from Facebook.
How do you download public videos?
Follow these steps to download public videos from Facebook:
- Select the URL of the desired Facebook video.
- Make sure the video you are trying to download is hosted on Facebook servers and is public, as it is the most important step (the public videos URL looks like this: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=921674917...). Then right-click and open the video in a new tab. Copy the video URL.
- Open the video downloader from Facebook.
- Go to the link above and paste the video URL into the URLs box. Click on the "Download" button and continue with the process
- Download your video in the quality you want. The video can be available in two qualities - high resolution or low resolution.
- Specify the required quality, right-click and select "Save link as" to save the video to your computer.
Note: If you can't download the video, it may be because of the settings confidentiality of the user from whom it was downloaded.
How to download private videos from Facebook?
You can use GetFbStuff as it allows you to download private videos on Facebook.
- Select the "page source" of a private video on Facebook.
- Right-click and open the video in a new tab. Facebook's private video URL will look like this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=913044420&set=a.15841…
- Right-click the page and select "View Page Source" or press CTRL + U.
- Copy the entire page source using the "CTRL + C" keyboard shortcut.
- Open the video downloader from Facebook
- Paste the source code into the box. Click the Download button.
- Then select the required quality, right-click and select "Save link as" to save the video to your computer.
How useful was this post?
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1