The iPhones included in the company program were manufactured from October 2018 to August 2019, making them one of the latest models.
The owners have already paid for their repair devices theirs, they may be the ones who will get their money back.
To determine if your device is one of those included in the offer, enter your iPhone's serial number at Apple serial number controller.
How to find your serial number?
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product.
- In iTunes, if the product is synchronized with iTunes.
- On your Mac computer, selecting it About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod Apple Watch, going on Settings> General> About.
If you do not have your product or it is not activated
- If you have the original packaging of your product, you can check the barcode to find the serial number of your device.
- If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or iPod, you can get the serial number from the tab Appliances on iTunes preferences.
- You can also find the serial number of your product on the original product receipt or invoice.