How to add music to your Instagram Stories;
To add music and create fun stories on your Instagram, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Instagram app and tap on its icon Camera located in the upper left corner.
- Then you need to take a photo or video (or a Boomerang if you wish).
- Once you click on the desired photo or video, you need to tap the Sticker option at the top, next to several other options.
- The "Sticker" option now contains the sticker Instagram Music, which is inserted between the GIFs and the Time stickers.
- Once you have pressed the Sticker, you can choose from many song options available. The songs are divided into three sections: Popular, Genre and Trends.
- Once you've selected a song for your Instagram story, you can choose which part of the song you want to add.
- In addition, you can choose how you want your song to appear: in lyrics (in different fonts and colors), only the name of the song or just its music.
- You can make the final changes to your story (resize the layout of the lyrics or the icon of the song) and you're ready once you're done.
- Make sure you turn off the sound of the video so it doesn't interrupt the music.
How do you put music on your Instagram Story before adding a photo or video?
- You can add a song to your Instagram story by following these steps:
- Select “Music” next to “Hands-free”.
- From there, the same song list appears.
- You can now select the song you want and select where you want your song to appear.
- Then pull one photo or video, add the necessary filters, publish the story, and you're ready.
Can you add music to an Instagram post?
Unfortunately, the ability to add music to Instagram is limited to Instagram Stories and cannot be used in Instagram posts. But it is believed that Instagram will change that.