Post smartphones, tablets and other related devices to make our lives more and more diverse, and apps are constantly being created for whatever makes a human mind. Most commonly, businesses are offering Android device users the direct purpose of promoting their services or products.
However, since the early days of 2017, attacks have increased dramatically ransomware and malware. Such attacks can expose the data of users and businesses that are not encrypted. This is why we are constantly exploring ways to ensure the security of apps on Android devices.
There is a way to make them safe Android applications;
If you want to secure more sophisticated apps or even the simplest, the following instructions will be very helpful.
- Hide application code. This means that its purpose, logic and embedded values do not appear code. When a developer hides the code he usually does the following:
- It encrypts all or part of the code.
- Renames variables and names.
- Adds code that is not related to the application.
- Use API keys to avoid hackers' DDOS attacks. You can also put a token ID so that suspicious activity can be detected and excluded.
- Limit your access to the Google API key.
- Many users connect to many WiFi networks in public places and this makes the Android application vulnerable to malicious hotspots. Therefore, its developer application should configure the server with an HTTPS certificate that will ensure data privacy.
- App developers should focus on defending the application at hand. If a device is lost or stolen, then the IT department or the user can selectively remove data.
In addition, it is good to keep in mind the following steps to ensure Android apps.
- Store sensitive data on the server or client side. This procedure will help you keep the data safe if the device is stolen.
- Check and do it regularly Update versions of apps to make them less vulnerable than expected hacker.
- Use penetration control for controls server.