Η Google just released its latest update on Chrome 75, which comes with a bunch of new features. The most important mode of the new version, however, is the secret Reader Mode, hidden in the settings.
This feature is disabled by default and you must enable Reader Mode in Chrome 75. Once activated, this feature removes unnecessary content on a web page so you can focus on the content you want.
For those who don't know, Reader Mode is a feature designed for users who prefer to read articles online. It is a handy tool for simplifying viewing of news and text.
Of course this feature has not yet become official, so we can hope that it will improve.
Enable Reader Mode on Chrome 75
Follow these steps to take advantage of the reading feature:
- First of all, make sure your computer is running Chrome 75. To find out, open the menu and go to Help
- Select «About Google Chrome«
- If you're not using Chrome 75, update your browser
- Now type chrome: // flags / # enable-reader-mode in the address bar and tap Enter
- A list of flags will appear and the function will be highlighted Enable Reader. Choose Turn on.
- Click the button Restart at the bottom of the screen to restart Chrome.
The next time you open a website, you can use Reader Mode by opening the menu and selecting the new Distill Page option:
You'll see that the read feature removes any unnecessary and also removes ads from your computer screen.