If you bought your first one iPhone, until now you only have devices Android, you may find it difficult to transfer data from your old device. It is usually suggested that you install the application Move to iOS on Android smartphone you.
However, even if you follow the steps you are asked to do, someone may come up error and not allow you to transport.
Here's what you can do if the Move to iOS app can't connect the two Appliances.
How to use the Move to iOS app [Trick]
First of all, you should reach the window where the Android application asks you to enter the code displayed on the iPhone. Then follow these steps:
- Go to WiFi settings on the Android phone.
- Select it temporary Wi-Fi created by the iOS device. It will look like something like iOS *****. Connect to the network.
- You will be prompted to enter a password. The password is the same as the network name. For example, if the WiFi network name is iOS1234 then the password will be iOS1234
- In a few minutes, a pop-up will appear saying "iOS **** has no internet"
- Touch the notification and connect to the network.
- Now go back to the Move to iOS app and type in the code.
Still switching to iOS still not working?
If the above procedure fails and you still cannot transfer them data try it on iOS without Move to iOS.
What is the alternative?
If your photos are stored locally on your device, just use the software iTunes for transferring files from Android to iOS.
If the photos are saved to Google Photos, just back up all the content on your Android device.
Once you sign in to your Google Account on your iPhone, contacts will be automatically transferred.