Snapchat is one of the most popular social media and some time ago it was one of the top trends of the time.
And while many are still using it means of social networking, lately there has been a decline in its popularity.
So if you are in the category of users who have stopped finding Snapchat interesting and would like to get rid of it, you can follow the guide below and delete it account you.
How to delete your account
Initially, there are two ways you can use either to disable or permanently delete your account:
1 Method: via Snapchat.com
- You should first visit the following link
- Sign in to Snapchat by typing in your username and password
- Click the confirm box that you are not a robot
- Once logged in, you'll need to re-type the details into your Snapchat account
- Select the button Delete Snapchat, which you will find a little below
2 method: via the Android or iOS app
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone
- Click on Bitmoji to see your account
- Select the option Settings located in the upper right corner
- You are just in the menu Settings, you must visit Help Center in unit Support.
- Click Account and security
- Go on Account information and then select Delete my account and perform the steps mentioned in the 1 method
We remind you that once you perform the above actions, by any method, your Snapchat account will be disabled for 30 days, but will not deleted completely, if you change your mind before 30 days and want to reactivate it.
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted along with most of its data application.