The gmail is one of the most popular exchange services e-mail. Millions of people around the world use it both for their personal communication with other people and for their work. Gmail offers many features (written and audio messages, storage and data sharing, etc.) but the most common mode his is the exchange of emails which the users can easily and quickly find their Inbox.
Of course, these features (and many others) are available when you sign in to your email. If for some reason you can't connect to account you lose everything. However, this does not mean that you are losing your account forever. You can recover your account in several ways. In Gmail, recovery can be done by phone number, an alternate email address, or by answering questions security.
Let's go into more details about the difficulties we can encounter when connecting and how to deal with them.
Reasons we can't sign in to your Gmail account:
- We have made a mistake in your username or password
- We don't remember the password
- The account has been hacked
- Account suspended
One way to recover your account is through the phone number. If you do this, a new password will be created access for your Gmail account. We can use this method in cases where we have forgotten the password or our account has been compromised hackers.
Here are all the steps to reset your Gmail password:
- Open the official Gmail page at computer your
- Go to the login page
- Enter your email address and click on "I forgot my password"
- Choose the way you want to be verified by text message or phone call
- Enter the verification code you received on your phone
- After you enter the password, you will get a new option that will allow you to create a new password.
- Create the new password for your Gmail account
- Confirm your password and complete the process
If you cannot retrieve your password after this procedure, please contact Gmail help form. Experts will advise you on your problem. There is also the possibility phone support. You can call Gmail customer service number to find a solution to your problem.