Many Facebook users have no idea they may be able to retrieve it access at account them using an alternative E-mail ή mobile phone number registered in their account. Also, they do not know that they could get help from their friends if they forget their password.
It is important to mention that these options are only available if you have them set up in your account when formulating policies confidentiality you.
Retrieve your Facebook account without E-mail and password
Follow these steps:
- Go to https://facebook.com/
- Click on 'Forgot your account?' In the top right corner.
- If your account is not included, please fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select a contact method that appears in your account to send you a password reset link.
- If you can not access your email or mobile phone number, click "Do not have access to them anymore?"
- If you have previously set these options, follow the instructions provided to respond to your security question or to get help from friends or contact your email service provider.
If your account has been hacked and you still remember your password, you can easily reset it and block it hacker!