Have you ever considered why you do not want to buy an iPad Pro? Surely price plays an important role, but is it just that?
The latest iPad sales data show that Apple does not know which model of this series the users want. At the same time, however, it continues to create even more expensive iPad Pro devices, which touch 1,899 dollars.
But why do customers get away from expensive iPads? The answer is that they expect to see their functions MacOS in these. This would give a tablet a lot of positive feedback. The new iRad Pro probably achieved this goal. See our specs below and tell us if this device won you.
- It has high screen resolution
- There is a USB-C port
- It accepts the practical "Apple Pencil" for the screen
- It has proven to be extremely powerful and error-free
- Speed A12X is superior to other laptops
- It is quite expensive
- The USB-C storage device is not supported
- There is no headphone jack
- The iRad application ecosystem has limited functionality
- IOS restrictions are extremely irritating to the user
The iPad Pro can even replace one whole Macbook. Its speed is extremely high, its sound is loud and its battery life is great. In addition, Apple pencile is quite improved and easier to use.
Although Apple's original goal was not to create an iPad that combines it tablet and laptop, the new model is a good choice for professionals who want to use it in their work everyday.