Bliss OS is an open source project that lets you run it Android OS of smartphones on your PC.
Although there are several other ways to run Android on a computer, Bliss OS is the best, as it does not carry emulator-spam and / or ads that can ruin your experience.
This open source project includes revised codes from Android x86 and Bliss OS Oreo to make the operating system more dynamic.
But the project is unofficial and is considered as a development ROM at this point, so those who install it must go with caution. Also, make sure you download the correct Bliss version for your device to avoid interruptions and errors.
The project also has many known bugs at this time:
- Packages Manager tends to shut down the system several times.
- Screenshots are not working yet
- Video playback does not work yet
- It presents issues with sound on different machines
Install Android Pie on the computer
Follow the steps below to run Android Pie on your PC:
- Download the “.ISO” file
- Use a software such as Rufus to copy it to a USB drive
- Disable all security options that try to be activated, such as "Secure Boot" and "Bitlocker"
- Start the USB drive
- Check Test Bliss OS in Live mode to make sure everything is OK
- Start the USB drive and install the operating system.
Once again, we recommend installing Bliss carefully, understanding that there may be dangers. For more information about the operating system and to download it, please visit this post at XDA Forum.