Η Google has finally released the new Gmail Web Interface, with many improved features. The new interface features refined design and features such as snoozing emails, confidential mode, smart replies and more.
The new update will have different layout and features based on the type of Google account users have.
How to enable the new desktop Gmail interface?
For simple Gmail users
- Sign in to your Gmail account from the desktop and click the icon Gear.
- Select Try the new GMail
Your Account gmail it will instantly get a refreshed look, but if you do not like the new version, it's easy to restore the previous version. Follow the same steps listed above and click Go back to classic Gmail.
For G Suite users
To enable the new Interface in a Gmail for Organizations account, you must go to an Administrator account and follow these steps:
- On the administration console control panel, navigate to the applications
- Select G Suite
- A list of apps will appear. Click on gmail
- In User Settings, scroll down to New Gmail Early Adopter Program
- Click the Select button Allow my users to access the new Gmail UI and features.
- Then save the settings.
It may take up to an hour for "Try New Gmail" to appear in your account settings. Once this is done, just click on the option and you are ready.