Did you forget your Windows 10 password?
Most of us, we know what discomfort can lead this. Do not worry though. There are some proven methods to reset your password to Windows 10:
1 methodη - Using the Windows 10 installation disc
In this way, you will need to use some of the simple DOS command lines and the Windows installation disc. Place the installation disc on your computer and boot it.
- Click the "Repair your computer" link at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Command Prompt to open the Command Prompt window.
First of all, you need to back up the previous sticky key file by typing the following command - copy c: \ windows \ system32 \ sethc.exe c:
When the message "one file (s) copied" appears, type the following command to copy the executable (cmd.exe) to the top of the sticky key - copy c: \ Windows \ System32 \ cmd.exe c: \ windows \ system32 \ sethc.exe
- When the same message appears again, restart the system.
- On the login screen, press the "Shift" key five times to activate the command prompt in admin mode.
Just type this command to reset the password and replace the password and user with any combination you want.
net user ____ MyNewPassword
Once the message "Command completed successfully" appears, you can now log in.
2 methodη - Use the Windows iSeePassword tool
ISeePassword is the best and most effective tool to reset your Windows password without installing it. You can remove or restore the administrator or local user code without having to reinstall Windows. The software works on all Windows systems, such as Windows 2003, Vista, XP, 8.1 and 10.
What do you need:
- A USB Driver with at least 512 MB capacity or a blank CD or DVD.
- A Windows or laptop computer.
- Password recovery software.
- Download and install Windows Password Recovery on another system to create a two-way disk recovery - DVD / CD and Flash USB. To reset the password, sign up for the program and purchase the full version.
- Burn a DVD Recovery Disk or USB to another computer Insert the USB drive into another computer where you have it installed program. From the list, select the USB drive. Click the "Burn USB" button. It will burn an ISO image to your USB drive. After successful combustion, the message "The process was successful" will be displayed. Caution! important backup data on your USB drive as well as all your valuable data will be lost.
Now you can remove the USB drive and place it on your Windows PC, which is locked. Restart your computer from USB through the boot menu. In this way, you will change the boot sequence to BIOS so startup from USB. Now you have to boot your computer.
Depending on your computer, the process may vary.
- First of all, restart the locked computer and press F1, F2, F10, F8 or Del repeatedly during the initial boot process.
- In the boot menu, use the arrow keys to select the USB drive and go to the top of the hard drive.
- Save changes and exit by pressing F10. Restart your system and boot from the USB drive.
- Select Account and Reset Password
When the locked PC starts to use CD / DVD or USB drive, it will load the program automatically.
- Select a Windows, such as Windows 10
- Select the user to reset the password
- Click the "Reset Password" button.
- Restart your computer.
Password recovery methods are not difficult to implement and do not require specialized knowledge to get your computer back on.