What is IP Address?
According to the wiki, an IP address (IP address) is defined as a unique number used by devices to identify and consult each other on a computer network using the Internet Protocol standard.
Every device belonging to the network - as well as routers, computers, time servers, printers, fax machines over the Internet, and some phones - must have its own unique address. An IP address can be considered the equivalent of a home address or a phone number (compared to VoIP) for a computer or other network device on the Internet.
An IP address can be shared with many client devices either because they are part of a shared hosting web server environment, or because of a proxy server (eg, an ISP or anonymizer service) service) acting as mediators. In the latter case (using proxy server) the actual IP address may be hidden from the requesting server. The analogy to telephone systems would be to use international or local proxy and extension numbers.
[su_button url = ”https://www.secnews.gr/104018/dimiourgiste-enan-super-asfali-kwdiko-kai-nikiste-tous-hackers/” target = ”blank” style = ”flat” background = ”# f1269a ”color =” # 0404047 ″ wide = ”yes” center = ”yes” radius = ”20 ″ icon_color =” # ffffff ”] Read more: Create a super secure code and defeat the hackers [/ su_button]
And why should someone hide the IP Address from their PC and / or Smartphone?
Each user may have his own personal reasons for hiding his IP address. However, there are also some technical reasons that the majority prefers to conceal, some of which are:
- Hide geographic location
- Avoiding Web Tracking.
- To avoid leaving behind your digital footprint [Digital Footprint].
- To overlook some Blocked Sites in IP Address.
How to hide her IP Address on PC
Some of the most common ways to do this are:
1. Via VPN Proxy:
Using a trusted proxy VPN is the best way to hide your IP address during your online activities. The list of the most popular and most reliable VPN proxy services is shown below:
- tunnel Bear
- Hotspot Shield
- USA IP
- Get US VPN
2. Website Based Proxy Servers:
This is still a popular way to prevent your true IP address from appearing on the Internet. Since these services are web-based, users do not have to install a software program on their computer. Here are the list of the most popular websites that offer free proxy services:
- Unlock My Web - http://www.unblockmyweb.com/
- Proxy Site - https://www.proxysite.com/
- Hide My Ass - https://www.hidemyass.com/
- England Proxy - https://www.englandproxy.co.uk/
- Unblocker - https://www.unblocker.us/
- Fast USA Proxy - http://fastusaproxy.com/
- New IP Now - http://newipnow.com/
- Anonymouse - http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
- Hidden Digital Info - http://hiddendigital.info/
- K Proxy - http://www.kproxy.com/
- Do not Filter - http://dontfilter.us/
- Working Proxy - https://www.workingproxy.net/
[su_button url = ”https://www.secnews.gr/104421/control-your-cursor-without-mouse/” target = ”blank” style = ”flat” background = ”# f1e926 ″ color =” # 0404047 ″ wide = ”yes” center = ”yes” radius = ”20 ″ icon_color =” # ffffff ”] See also: Can I control the cursor without a mouse? Of course! Look how! [/ Su_button]
How To Hide IP Address In Android
The most common way to hide your IP and secure your online identity on an Android device is to download and install any VPN App from the Google Play Store. Here are some of the best VPN Applications you can use:
- Hotspot Shield Free VPN Proxy
- TunnelBear VPN
- Hideman VPN
- Tigervpns Free VPN and Proxy
- Free & Premium VPN - FinchVPN
- Betternet Unlimited Free VPN
- How to Hide IP Address in iPhone
And the list of the best VPN Applications for iPhones:
- VPN Express
- SurfEasy VPN
- Hotspot Shield
[su_box title = ”If you liked our article…” style = ”soft” title_color = ”# 6dc891 ″] We hope you found our article useful! If you liked it, share it with your friends! :) [/ su_box]