Many have not thought about Flappy Bird for years and it's sensible!
It was not the most awesome game despite being obsessed with the Internet two years ago. Some games are so simple that you can install them almost everywhere even in electronic cigarettes! A real genius called Balázs Bank really managed to install the Flappy Bird on VTC Mini's electronic cigarette and it turned out and video to prove it!
See the game in action:
From what you see it has been set so you only need one button to move the bird up. The two buttons on the left side of the screen are used to navigate the game's simple menu.
If you also smoke an electronic cigarette and you want to play a game to pass the clock but do not want to spoil your smartphone's battery, you can install the Flappy Bird.
See the Bank's instructions to install the game yourself:
You can download the firmware file (.bin) from here:
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: Run this firmware at your own risk. I will not take any responsibility for the destruction of your device.
Install the game:
- Download and unzip the compressed folder
- Connect the eVic-VTC Mini to the computer
- Open the official UpdateFirmware.exe (it's in the file or you can download it from the Joyetech website)
- Click Update, and then click FlappyBird.bin
- Enjoy (or not) the "game".
Reinstall the original firmware:
- Disconnect the USB cable and battery from the KEK Mini
- Press the right button (and hold) on the VTC Mini, connect the USB cable, release the button
- Now you can install the original firmware (also in the file or download it from the official site) with the update.
Please note that I did this in a few hours and is still beta.[button type = »link =» https://secnews.gr/102956/auto-to-hacked-game-boy-kruvei-ena-raspberry-pi-kai-xiliades-paixnidia/ »size =» btn- big »variation =» btn-warning »] This hacked Game Boy hides a Raspberry Pi and thousands of games [/ button]