Epic Troll TmpScript! - Donald Trump is .... programming language!
Sam Shadwell and Chris Brown, two computer science students, are committed to "making Python again transient," and, in this endeavor, they traverse Donald Trymy in an epic way! These developers participated in a hackathon and programmed the language together with Dan Korn and Cannon Lewis.
After a total of 20 hours of coding, developers managed to write the TrumpScript, a python based programming language inspired by Donald Trümp.
But, when we say "inspired by Donald Trick", what does that mean?
To write a program in TrpmpScript, you should select malformed sentences using only pre-formed words and only a small subset of the 'logical' operator. The error messages will not help you locate the bug in your code. Words like "true" or "false" are "fact" and "lie".
Some of the TrpmpScript features:
- Only contains integers. America doesn't do half the job! ;)
- All numbers must be strictly larger than 1 million. The trifles are nothing short for the Americans.
- No import statements are allowed.
- Instead of True / False, we have fact / lie.
- Only the most popular English words, Trümp's favorite words, and modern policy names can be used as variable names.
- The error messages are mainly excerpts from the words of Trümp.
- All programs must end with the phrase "America is great."
- Our language will automatically correct Forbes' $ 4.5B to $ 10B
In this raw form, TrybyScript is not Windows-compatible, because Trump is not the type of guy who will trust a computer.